All Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 2 year warranty on stitching, 12 months on all materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date purchased.
*If your wetsuit meets the warranty guidelines above and you want to initiate a claim, please follow the instructions below.
1. Submit Warranty Request
To submit a warranty request, please contact email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Product number/Colour/Size
- Brief description of the issue that you are encountering with the product
- Photos of the defective area
- Copy of the original proof of purchase (email confirmation/receipt)
2. Review Process
- One of our warranty coordinators will review your request within 2-3 business days and will be in contact with you to guide you not the next steps needed to get your issue resolved.
3. Pack and Ship Your Wetsuit
Once your claim is approved, ship the product to us for repair.
- Please return your suite completely dry and free of sand. Any suits returned wet will be delayed in the repair process
- Please include the repair form our warranty coodinator provided you with. The form will accompany your suit throughout the entire process and let our technician know what work is needed on the suite as well as who to return the suit to. Any wetsuits sent in without a repair form or previous authorisation will be returned to the customer
Note: All inbound shipping charges are the responsibility of the consumer. Boardriders handles all return shipping costs. Boardriders is not responsible for any suits lost in transit by the carrier.
4. Repair and Return
Our typical repair time on wetsuits is 24-48 hours depending on the level of repair needed. Once repairs have been made, we will have the suit shipped back to you at no charge. Please note that all addresses need to be a physical address. We cannot return to a PO Box. We make every effort to get your back in the water and enjoying your suit in the fastest manner possible.
1. What is the wetsuits warranty period?
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase
2. What's not covered?
- The product was not purchased from Boardriders or an authorized reseller of our wetsuit or accessories
- Product was repaired or altered by anyone other than Boardriders or a Boardriders authorised repair facility
- Product is sold as, or identified prior to such purchase, as second or defect
- Product is out of the warranty time
- There is no proof of purchase
- Defect or damage is the result of normal wear and tear (including fading due to extended exposure to sunlight, sunscreen, chlorine, abuse or neglect
- Product not purchased from an authorised Boardriders retailer within the country whee the product is being returned
- Product has not been laundered or cared for properly as per care instructions that are provided with the product
- Products are/were used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to rentals, teaching or instructional purposes
- Damage is the result of an accident • Loss of product
3. More Questions?
- Have additional questions? Contact us